The title page should include:
- Abstract Title (no abbreviations should appear in the title),
- Name, mailing address, and e-mail of the first author,
- Names and affiliations of the co-authors,
- Identification of the abstract as “oral” or “poster” paper,
- Assignment of abstract category based on the topics that are provided.
The abstract should be about 250 to 400 words and limited to one page. The use of tables and graphics are encouraged if they are relevant to the research submitted. The content of abstracts should be structured into the following three (3) sections: Background, Methods and Results, and Conclusion. Key words (up to four) should be listed immediately after the Abstract.